Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how do you patent an idea good an idea you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable inventions ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of products and not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, InventHelp Successful Inventions but websites explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.